View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #32
91ka24
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
91ka24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Zero Lift

Ok, so about 4 weeks ago I had a customer who purchased a red top sr from Zero Lift. When the engine arrived the pallet was already broken, now if this was shippings fault or zero lifts im not sure, but that is not the main issue. 2 days after receiving the engine, I removed the clutch assembly to find out that the flywheel is wrong. Now this is not the first time I have gotten a sr with the wrong flywheel (not from zero lift). So I contacted Robert and he said send him some pics, which I did. He said he would try to locate one as they do not currently have any in stock, which I said that is fine at least he was helpful. Upon further inspection of the motor I see that the waste gate arm is bent at a 45 deg angle, the o2 sensor is missing, and the studs on the o2 housing have been removed and the holes where they originally were, were drilled out about 10 times to big, so this was also un-usable. So I sent another email to robert along with pics, he said he would send replacement parts as they have them in stock, and asked for my shipping info. So i gave it to him expecting to receive parts...... this was not the case. A week goes by and I still have no parts, so I called Zero lift and Robert was unavailable so I spoke with Andrew, he was very helpful as he was looking for the parts as I was on the phone. Said he had all of them except the flywheel and said he would get with robert on getting them sent out. Another week goes by........ still no parts, so I call and get put on hold for 20 min, so I hang up. Wait a few more days and call again, ask for robert, he's not there, so I asked for Andrew and he's busy with another customer. So I tell the guy I was on the phone with if he could have Andrew call me back or send me an email that would be great, well I got neither. So i wait about 4 more days, call again and am placed on hold for 15 min. I had to get back to work so I hung up. Then sent another e-mail to Robert asking where the parts were for my customers engine and that I have yet got any response as to a staus on them. That was last wed I believe and I have yet to hear from anyone at Zero lift. I just think this is terrible cust service, they have no problem taking a cust money but when it comes to replacing parts, they seem to just take there sweet ass time, or don't do it at all. Maybe this will get there attention and get the parts to me.