Thread: Red RB25 S13
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 09:35 AM   #82
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka24Power View Post
Yo thanks for the bump! No major updates to get excited about right now but there is a bunch of change coming this summer.

The car was essentially gas and go all 2020, felt amazing to have no major issues since I got it back on the road. I did some more dyno tuning (myself) and have a bunch of changes coming in 2021.. more on those later

On another note I somehow locked myself out of my Zilvia account and can?t get a password reset email. I?m sure I have some pics to upload but it?s too painful on my phone. Thank god Chrome has me logged in still so I can PM a mod.

Once I get that sorted I?ll make a real update!
Awesome, good to hear! Like I said, I'd love to see some action vids if you have any, I love the RB sounds and S13's with them are kinda hard to come by these days!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote