View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 01:44 PM   #11
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.E View Post
Let's be real here for a second...we're talking about the s-chassis community. When in the history of ever has an s-chassis owner come at you and just willingly paid you more for something than what it's worth?

The reason that you put prices on "For Sale" ads is to attempt to weed out any idiots that might want to PM you offering $20 for something that's worth $200.

This is the point where the topic starts to trickle to something off topic. S chassis community is not the point of the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
A for sale ad is the one where the poster has the leverage to name their price.
Anyone who is responding to a WTB ad should already have a price in mind, not expect to be given a range of prices with which to select the highest and then take the money and run.
Responding to a WTB ad is still a sale and will require salesmanship, not to be spoonfed someone's money.
And this is where the the conversation should nearly end.

'Hey I'm looking for an S13 (93) XXXX, I'm looking to spend around $XXX'

' oh shit, you guys see this? I was gonna sell that to him for $XXX but this dude says he'll pay $$XXXX!!!! hurry up and take his money '

That's just leaving the door open to manipulate prices out of control. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote