View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 03:32 AM   #22680
180sx_
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
180sx_ has a spectacular aura about180sx_ has a spectacular aura about180sx_ has a spectacular aura about180sx_ has a spectacular aura about180sx_ has a spectacular aura about180sx_ has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
I went from -5 camber in the rear (long story) to -2 and simultaneously lowered the rear about an inch...it's about the same height still, maybe a tad lower.

We don't know your suspension setup or pictures of your current height...so can't really answer what your car's characteristics will be to lowering it more. If you have full arms/knuckles, maybe. If it's mostly stock, ehhh. Best bet is loosen everything up and play with it. Or get someone who knows these cars well to do it. I've paid $200 to get alignments with fully adjustable suspension, but that's them spending like 4+ hours and hooking me up heavily lol
The guy I went to knows his stuff a lot.

I have HSD coilovers
S14 lcas
KTS tension rods
DPR camber arms
DPR toe arms

I only have one photo at the moment but I add in a photo of the alignment sheet.

I told him I wanted the rear camber zero'd out and he could get it to -0.030 max which is close enough anyway. And doing that made the rear probably around 2 inches taller.

If I drop it 1-1.5 inches it shouldn't make a major difference should it? Talked to a few mates that work at tyre and suspension shops and said it wouldn't do much

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
180sx_ is offline   Reply With Quote