View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 06:20 AM   #22658
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomisiu View Post
(s14) pulled my gauge cluster out to install some chrome trim pieces to it, now my temp gauge isnt working. not sure what i could have fucked up by doing this.

i checked the 7.5 amp fuse for the cluster and tightened down some of the screws on the back. ive reconnected the 4 plugs and made sure the pins are sitting correctly. what else should i be checking for? the needle isnt stuck in place, i can move it.

also i did not disconnect my battery while doing this.

Step 1: Disconnect teh battery when working with ALL electrical in the car
Step 2: See step 1

Now remove your cluster, and go through it cleaning the connections, and placing dielectric grease in each connection after cleaning. Clean the back with denatured alcohol, NOT acetone or any other plastic melting shit.

Put it together and it should be fine providing you did not blow anything else