View Single Post
Old 06-29-2021, 01:53 PM   #56
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
xschylerx is on the path to ruinxschylerx is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
Pretty much everything "we" are into has about doubled in the last 2-3 years. I don't think the supply or demand for these things has really changed significantly in that time.
i think it may have gone up a bit now that the 12 year old adam lz fanboys are now 17 and can drive, but even then it doesnt justify 8k for a rusty ka car. at that point id just go buy an frs. theres a flipside too of maybe we werent asking enough 2-3 years ago but we wont go there.

i have no issue with rep flags, horn buttons, weird accessory shit like that, just don't advertise it as real or rare, seats and wheels are a different story imo. hot take here and not trying to sound like an sjw (gonna sound like one) but its disrespectful to buy something off yaj or crooober and let it sit on your shelf, someone in japan probably wanted that too. so to do that is a form of cultural appropriation because like it or not America has directly and drastically impacted the market in japan, even more so if you do it just to resell.
TLDR; if your gonna import shit at least make a cool car.

edit-holy shit i missed a whole page of shit show. i said what i said.

Last edited by xschylerx; 06-29-2021 at 02:16 PM.. Reason: dummy
xschylerx is offline   Reply With Quote