View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 03:31 PM   #23
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
Yeah i know what Lot you’re talking about. I wanna get something going this summer with the schassis guys! I know a ton in NYC, but no one really chills with eachother lol
My last car was an 8th gen Civic Si and the scene was liiiit for those. And the forum was popping so hard. I'm trying to find a 240 scene in my town now aha. I'm in Tampa Bay but your chat is popping a little so Ima hangout if that's kewl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
Yeah it really sucked a ton :/ thankfully i fixed it really fast & got stuff repainted. Its not 100% straight but its better then nothing
Yeah true that. I just picked my car up and the front bumper is unpainted so I need to work on that. The body is pretty str8 so I don't really want to do a color change. I kinda wanna swap out the wheels doe. But for now I'm just gonna chill with all that.

The turbo seals are blown on the SR20DET so I either need to repair that or I was thinking of swapping in a new T28 or something from eBay <____< They seem to work when BoostedBoiz use them lmao
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote