View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 02:17 AM   #94
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
My car made it through the Evergreen Drift Winter Drift season!

Only had a few big issues. One was my starter dieing at the track, replaced it immediately thanks to an Oreillys down the block. The other was my air filter breaking and fucking up my OEM MAF. I added an oil restrictor, got a quick release, and slapped on a KBD kit that has poop front bumper fitment.

The last 3 open drifts, I've been tandems with groups of drivers that are really good. They are faster then me in the corners, so I need to experiment with lower tire pressure and get a better alignment. I will not raise my car any higher then it is unless I get drop knuckles.

I just ordered 350z stubs from Villains since eithery S13 CV joints are making a lot of noise or my diff is about to break. I bought Z33 axles for $130, better to have them on standby for when the S13 ones go. I really appreciate my buddy Nate Snyder for giving me a spare S13 diff he had laying around.

I'm going to try out vinyl wrapping my car this spring. Going to force myself to do it twice before I think about giving up. I do plan on eventually going full fiberglass and getting the car painted in a year or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk