View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 02:58 PM   #73
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enough
Well ACTUALLY,creatine works well. Ethyl ester creatine is supposedly better than monohydrate creatine. The ester creatine is said to work much better on a molecular level and is absorbed by your cells better. This is all under debate. The fact is that creratine does show results, for whatever reason. Search! There is plenty of evidence to show the stuff works with no harm to your body.

Now, creatine does puff you up but it does other things as well. It helps your muscles retain more water then usual, thus the looking bigger. What it really does in realaiton to lifting is, assist converting energy instantly to allow you to lift more and not fatigue as quickly. Creatine moves the phosphate needed to convert ADP to ATP.

These guys are on the anti creatine bandwagon are most likely just repeating what the have heard. These guys know what they are talking about, don't get me wrong. But I am tired of people saying it doesn't work but cannot back up why. I dont need creatine but I will be using it again soon, I'll give first hand what I think of it. I have had one routine with it and I loved it and another were I dont think it did much. Two different brands and type of creatine..

-Prove me wrong.
89 240sx hatch #933-the hot rod
91 240sx coupe #131,603-the daily
s13dan is offline   Reply With Quote