View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 02:52 PM   #1
Mike Wright
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Mike Wright will become famous soon enoughMike Wright will become famous soon enoughMike Wright will become famous soon enoughMike Wright will become famous soon enough
FS 1992 Nissan 240sx Hatch, Version Select, S15 Seats, PBM, Z32 5 Lug $5000

Hey Zilvia!
I'm trying to sell my 1992 Nissan 240sx Hatch, I've had the car for about a year now and is my daily driver, I drive it to school and back and do stuff in between and average about 40+ miles a day, I recently picked up a Cressida that I'll be swapping a 1J in very soon and picking up my friends car so i can daily that and have the money to spend for the swap, I'm looking for cash ONLY and I need this gone ASAP!

$5000 FIRM
Text me at 619-701-4738
Car is located in San Diego, but can always work something

-Clean Title
-Will smog once I get a buyer, It was sent to the REF in December because I didn't have a CARB sticker for the DC headers, so I replaced it with stock ones and it passed, flawlessly.
-KA24de From an S14, has about 130k miles on it. Previous owner swapped it over from an s14 when it had 110k miles, and i've only put about 20k on it with regular oil changes.
-Chassis has about 213k miles
-Upper and Lower Radiator hoses have been replaced last month
-All belts replaced around December
-Stance GR+ Coilovers
-Extended FLCA by Street Faction
-PBM Inner Tie Rod
-S14 Outer Tie Rod (Will include brand new ones that are still in box)
-Front + Rear Strut bars, no name brand, the previous owner put them on I think they're godspeed lol
-PBM Skid Plate
-PBM Lugnuts
-Version Select Type VI kit
-3in to dual 2.5in one-off straight pipe, will include stock exhaust for smog purposes in the future
-Z32 BBK
-5 Lug
-Viper alarm
-Welded Diff, Will include a VLSD and spare axles as well
-CLEAN DASH
-Black S15 seats
-Brand new pioneer double din headunit that was bought in february, I still have receipts!
-AC/Heater works flawlessly! I recharged the AC last summer and it gets super cold! So it's perfect for these upcoming months
-Will come with Mustang Reps, z32 spares, and if you'd like, some cressida spares I have lying around. perfect for sliding on!
-I reclearcoated my car with Gold+Silver, Rainbow flake so it looks pretty cool in the sun and at night.
-I'll include some spare fenders, kind of beat up but they're alright.
-Fresh alignment was done 5/15/14

Cons:
-Driverside headlight doesn't pop up by itself anymore, you just have to manually twist the knob, but it does go down.
-Driver Side Fender is pretty beat, but I have another one you can have
-Cracked the front bumper just the other day, and I still have to repair it, if you pick up the car before I finish repairing it, I can deliver it to you!
-Car doesn't have back seat cushions but thats all you need if you want backseats! all the panels in the back are there.

*All photo's that are not mine, belong to its rightful owners, I am only using them to show my car.