View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 08:03 PM   #3076
silvia_fiend

Trader Rating: (0)
silvia_fiend is a jewel in the roughsilvia_fiend is a jewel in the roughsilvia_fiend is a jewel in the roughsilvia_fiend is a jewel in the roughsilvia_fiend is a jewel in the roughsilvia_fiend is a jewel in the roughsilvia_fiend is a jewel in the rough
[QUOTE=S14rb25k;5829816]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysgottaredtop View Post
If you're 27 and "feeding on the haters" online, you should probably reassess your life.

The online part ... Was added from you . I never said online . I said Haters "meaning in general " you jumped to a conclusion saying online " shows how close minded you are .

Yea am 27 !
I worked my way from being broke to being successful
I have a great job making 100k+ year. (And no it's not drugs)
I have 3 Beautifull cars
have a fine ass wife ! And she's from Florida also (lol)
I own a Beautifull home
I have an awesome dachshund
Both my parents still happily married
My brother is is a junior in high school and got 3.6 GPA
My sistes is at FSU getting a bachelor !
I Never been arrested b

So for all al those that think I need to fix my life ??? I think for being a 27 year old fellow ! My life is in pretty well standing as we speak !

Call me what you want .... Think what you want .... At the end of the day ! I sit back and crack my ass up bout you fools !
Calling people fools when it seems like you don't even understand how quotation marks work is pretty ironic...
Let me give you a basic English lesson.
" - this is a quotation mark, you use these when quoting someone. Previous poster had "feeding on the haters" in quotation marks to show it was what YOU said, and then of course he added online, he knows you didn't actually say it cos he didn't include it in the bloody quotation!
I don't even know how you're trying to include them with what you're saying, it's like you're trying to quote yourself or something.
Also BEAUTIFUL only has one fucking 'L'. Jesus how hard is it when it comes up with a red squiggly line and tells you the correct spelling when you right click the word?
Did your brother get all the brains???
silvia_fiend is offline   Reply With Quote