View Single Post
Old 06-15-2023, 08:00 AM   #42
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
another couple comments.

i still am not running an IACV and not sure how it's possible. i have nothing plugged in to it, no hoses, the harness is entirely missing, and the idle screw doesn't do anything. so i set it to 1100rpm using the throttle cable adjustment. EGR and FICD are deleted - do i have an IACV delete too?

short of taking off the timing cover to check under there, is there any other preventative maintenance i can do to this KA? TPS has been adjusted. new gaskets everywhere. timing is set properly. thermostat opens and closes. new spark plugs, injectors and seals, removed the upper timing chain guide. the vacuum hoses look good, all ground connections have been cleaned, both coolant temp sensors look good. oil smells like oil and not gas.

anything else i can do?