Old 11-08-2010, 03:13 PM   #42
Chase Bays
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Chase Bays is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrftKingIII View Post
Interested in one for the 1J.
Just got done doing some mockup on a local 2JZ car. It fits! Just added it to the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stricnynel0s View Post
i am very interested in this, i have a rb25 with a ka power steering pump installed. and i have a fuji spl power steering line, does that matter ?
No, you can just replace that line with our hose. The fitting outlet is the same thread pitch on both pumps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabeet View Post
Does the res fit with a koyo rad w/ fan shroud? Seems like a tight fit.

good design for sure
Yep sure does, its got about a 3/4 space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funes View Post
Ok, i got money... so i need to know how much shipped to Queretaro Mexico Zip code 76185 and i would like to know if it works with the s13 ka24de with super hicas... i am really interested on this product coz my ps lines are leaking.

by the way i do not want the ps oil cooler

lmk asap please!!
shipping is 35 to there. Im not knowledgeable on the super hicas stuff but I will look into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdarkrune View Post
oh yeah i should of mentioned that as well..i run a PBM high mount so the new location kind of doesnt work..stock location would be best..if its some additional fab work i wouldnt mind paying more for it..
Okay going to mock something up today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefro526 View Post
1JZ Power Steering Pump has the same threads as a Dual Cam KA/SR pump so a KA or SR Kit should work fine for you. The Pump is in nearly the same location in the engine bay as well.
Yep we got it to work today, thanks for the input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie View Post
?????????????????????
Sorry I missed your question. The fittings we use are from a manufacturer who supplies a lot of big companies you know of (Wilwood, AMS, SSBC). They are one of the biggest suppliers of fittings in the nation. We have been using them for over 2 years and NEVER had a leak. You are definitely getting high quality fittings, and each line is pressure tested to guarantee a leak free install.

Thanks for the support guys, glad you like the product.

IMPROVING PERFORMANCE AND AESTHETICS WHILE SAVING WEIGHT AND SPACE

www.ChaseBays.com | [email protected] | (205)623-2188