View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 08:36 AM   #22
Hatemy7
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Hatemy7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PostScript View Post
Just curious, what makes this a "Levin" in your opinion. I have a clean TE72 sedan I might be interested in trading if you were willing to throw some cash into the deal.
Dude he said he was sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ship2236 View Post
So where's the Levin?
2nd dumbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charskiezz View Post
What a sh!t ass build
its not a levin.....
ka in an 86????
you must have purchased it like this if you thought an sr5 was a levin. I usualy dont hate on threads but this made me want to vomit. This thing looks terrible and probably handles like shit and you have no clue how to tune it so your selling it. ive never seen such a pathetic excuse for a "stance" build i love corollas but this made me want to stab myself in the eyes so i never have to look at it again. i feel like selling my car and neaving the motorsports industry all together and i work as a carsalesman those arent even individual stickers thats a sheet of fake stickers it looks like a car that someone who is trying really hard to be cool looks this is a pathetic excuse for a corolla and you are a pathetic excuse for a driver thank god you want an s chassis so you can be like all the other F@gs trying wayyyyyyyyy to hard to be cool
You apparently dont know shit about cars.

To the OP

Sweet ass car bro. I remember seeing the build thread on 86panda.

You didnt cut any corners on this build. GLWTS or trade
Hatemy7 is offline   Reply With Quote