Thread: THMotorsports
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 05:27 PM   #88
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Don't order from this place. Their customer service blows. Once they take your money they could care less about fulfilling your order. I ordered coil overs through them and after a month of waiting I had to send an email to them asking where my coilovers were. They replied to me saying that I would need to wait another 2-3 weeks. I asked for a refund and they told me they would refund my money. This only happened after 4 days of calling and asking where my refund was. I literally had to beg these guys for my refund. I wasted so much time at work sitting on hold waiting for these guys to get me some answers. They told me 'I will process the refund and send you an email', but never did. Finally after demanding a refund while on the phone, my refund was finally given to me by Michael. Michael is the only dude working at thmotorsports with a brain. Don't order your parts through them, their whole business is run by idiots.

A friend of mine also had a bad experience with them regarding some bride seat rails.

Worst business I have ever dealt with in all of my years on zilvia.