View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 01:32 AM   #20
chinox32
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
chinox32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXV View Post
Like I said, shipping would have been not worth it for me. If you offered to pay for return shipping from the start, I would have accepted it. I don't see why I should pay for return shipping when YOU make the mistake. I am sure like myself many people buy online. If it was me that made the wrong purchase (such as wrong part for my car) then yes it was my mistake so I will pay for return shipping. Hell, I even pay for restocking fee from some part sellers. I am not a difficult customer but you have made this whole ordeal a pain in the ass. Take this review as is, accept your mistakes, and don't repeat it. If you still don't get it maybe you need to get your GED again.

Ok what ever the case me be the only reason why I refunded you $80 and blocked you. Is because you started cussing me out even though I was trying to work with you. Even if I was wrong you had no reason to disrespect me, call me names or insult me if you wouldn't have did all that I would probably handled it a little differently. If you want to handle this a different way you can PM me.

Thanks,