View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 12:23 PM   #83
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Just gonna leave these here in my thread so I can at least throw out some what of a update post, think I'll be investing in a Go Pro soon.

Had an extensive coolant leak that has been bothering me since Shawano that I finally got fixed last thursday afternoon before PG's. Chris welded in bump stop extensions since I broke the last ones a No Star and the car was pretty much ready for Proving Grounds.

The event was a blast and as always full of drifting and other cool shit, pretty much if you didn't go you missed out.

Really happy with the way the car has turned out this year so far, and with these past two events (Shawano and Proving Grounds) I feel that I have picked up and learned a lot more about drifting then I did all of last year.

Will be looking into getting a cage very soon so I can start to participate in the tandemonium. Hopefully I will still be able to keep my interior :roll: