View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 05:48 PM   #1
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Planning a trip to Japan

I can afford a trip to Japan now and I want to go within the next year, but I would like some advice on planning my trip so I come here to ask a few questions.

- Where is a good area to stay where I can relatively easily access tracks and shops, such as meihan/ebisu/bihoku and up garage/other tuner shops.

- What is the best time of year to go and what is a decent amount of time to stay to enjoy as much as possible.

- Is it easy to rent a missile, I drift here in the states so I have experience but would love to experience grass roots in the mainland.
Just spoke to Jesse Streeter and told me power vehicles is a good place to rent from, will be contacting them.

I think that's all the questions I have, thank you in advance for any answers you have.

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links