View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 11:38 PM   #26
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
I just legit don't know how anyone will expect me to sell a car that changes on a daily basis without letting people know about those changes. "surprise! it has a different motor and a rebuilt transmission" Yeah not good.

Yes the car is 'being built' but that goes without saying in a project of this size/scale. It is and always will be a 'project' car... that is the whole point of it! I get bored INSTANTLY if my car has nothing to do for me. I had a white 1997 Kouki with 44,000 Original miles and I just about died of boredom. I sold it and used the money to build this lol. I NEED the distraction from life... getting to sit down and make plans... where to put this, what to weld, how to run those lines, where I'm going to relocate this or that to. How to make the interior light up without being gaudy and dumb. And this car is as intimate and detailed as I've ever seen: How I want the transmission to shift is programmable! How much torque management would you like? NONE? How many cars have real time transmission map switching? On the dyno in one of the runs you can hear it downshift to 2nd gear... (4th run in) and I let off. It did that because I have two maps and i just forgot to swap to the "dyno" trans map which holds 3rd indefinitely, which I programmed special for the dyno day.

How should the theft control work? I Have a door sensor, a seat sensor, a light sensor, a distance meter, a motion detector, all wired to an arduino with a touch-pad security using microprocessor code which may de-activate the fuel pump, computer, starter, etc... It is so much #@)(#ing fun to sit down and design these things. If I lock my key in the car I have a special detector which identifies me as the owner and unlocks the doors for example.

At the same time it is where it is, it will always run and drive, I made sure I could do both: Drive and Project design simultaneously. For some, a project will sit for years without driving... "building" it. But that is not going to work for me, I can only have 1 car at a time. So I built this thing ford tough (cough* like a rock I mean) to drive as a daily while I keep upgrading and improving it... forever... its for people with my disease... the disease of needing 500+hp all the time no matter what state the car is in

...And now I am going to drive to my lab at school where I perform experiments like a mad scientist. I have some tissue samples and DNase chilling at 37*C in the incubator. Next i will embed them into parrafin wax after dehydration steps through saline to ethanol, to xylenes. Our lab has 200proof (100%) non-denatured alcohol muahahha. yeah thats not going into the fuel tank.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote