View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 02:25 PM   #20
Pakua
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (9)
Pakua has a spectacular aura aboutPakua has a spectacular aura aboutPakua has a spectacular aura aboutPakua has a spectacular aura aboutPakua has a spectacular aura aboutPakua has a spectacular aura about
How hard was it for you to retro fit the TSX projectors into the s15 headlight? i wanted to change mine out too but didn't know which projector would work.[/quote]

Its not hard at all, like I said took about 6 hours total. Basically you are cutting out the oem projector leaving you with a bracket. Drill some holes for the tsx's and measure everything from depth of projectors, side to side alignment, and mark on the bracket where the cutoff line of the projector should be, use washers and lock-tite for the screws (don't want to take the headlight apart cause something came loose). Not to hard but pay attention to the details, hardest part in alignment of the cutoff (use the cutoff line marks you made on the bracket as a reference then align on the car), this should be done with the headlights installed on the car so you get the actual fitment correct (although do not assemble the whole headlight till your satisfied on the alignment). See, that wasn't that hard now was it?
Pakua is offline   Reply With Quote