View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 05:18 PM   #2
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
holy shit what the fu*k happened there bro. lol had the same problem if you were able to pull them out i would suggest installin them "you see where the flathead is at right now line them up with the screw holes so the next time you wanna take them out use screw holes for leverage to pry downward on flathead and you'll see your injector coming out slowly to install them load them bit*hes wit a lot of petroleum lube use tha cap and screw down the 2 screw at the same time and the cap will push it down note: you need a lot of lube or your gonna rip the o rings i only say that cause ive done that so many times. (in order to remove injector using this method i take off fuel rail completly lol hope that helps

try these they fit in the holes where you inserted the flathead pm me ill get you the exact location or where to order them pliers image used was for refernce if you saw them anywhere i suggest go get them lol
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote