Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 07:13 PM   #69
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
I don't know of a rail besides Hypertune that works with their manifold.

Nice setup so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
Love it. All of it.
Thank you gentlemen...

Tonight I got a chance to finish up my oil cooler lines. My buddy had some -10an Black Nylon hose laying around that he wasn't using, so I snatched it to finish up my stuff. Before I could get to working on making the remaining lines I had to pull the radiator out to enlarge the hole I initially made for the lines to pass through. Once the hole was enlarged, I put some vacuum tubing on the edges to keep it from chaffing through the cooler lines and ran everything to it's corresponding location. Enough gum flapping, pictures below.

Oil cooler from the engine side...

Shot from the driver's side headlight area...

The lines coming through the hole in the radiator shroud and terminating at the thermostat...