View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 05:54 PM   #744
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
I had some first gen D-Max outer tie rods with URAS inners and the inner ones went bad in two events and when I went to go remove the outers they had seized to the inners and had rust on the heim joints.

Hopefully they improved their design - it looks like they are made with better heims now.

Also, got my new front spindles this afternoon, officially ordered my Z33 inner tie rods, and dropped my rear spindles off to be cut/welded - so hopefully this time next week my car will be back on the ground, rolled on to a trailer, and taken to get the motor dropped in so I can get the bitch running and muck around with the suspension geometry properly.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote