View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 11:53 AM   #163
Teigen
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Teigen is an unknown quantity at this point
Time for some bigass update

Got some awesome news here today!

About a week ago, a friend if mine in Japan (who have worked at Endless) tip'd me about an awesome addition to my car. He said that if I want to go fast, I need to change gears fast. Therefore, a sequential transmission was bought today. And it is not just any sequential Transmission;

HKS decided to make a sequentil transmission that was very strong, but also light. During the project, the productions was ended avter finishing the 3rd transmission. The cost was too high as the internals is made of a very expensive metal. The gearbox I have is marked with Serialnumber 002 and is fitted with a billett SR20 bellhousing by Endless-R. It's been sitting in a demo car and only got 500km sinde made. It comes overhauled and ready to install. Here is a picture from when it was taken out of the car.

Transmission is rated 1200NM and should hold for my purpose. Endless own 2 of them and have used the other one for dragracing in a 8 Second s14 with 950 whp. I would have to exchange the ratio of the transmission in order to run Norwegian track, but when I'm driving Hockenheim, Nurbugring and Circuit de Spa in August I need the final ratio as it is now in order to achieve 300 KM/H.

And it does not stop there!

To my JDM rare collection I have bought the front fenders and 1 magnezium rim from the car pictured above. Those are 100% custom and one-off. The rim is 3-piece and center bolt. Fender flares is signed by All the drivers of the Daishin GT300 Silvia.

About my own car, it's a fem things done since last update.

Got this package a couple of days ago, directly from the US.

and that package had this inside:

A monster-large custom built intercooler.
it's 5" thick When this was made, the plan was to have the IC place in front as it utually is in the S-chassis. Radiator is placed in rear as shown earlier and therefore the IC will be placed inside the enginebay. this is due to:
Cheeper to crash the car in the front to a certain point, shorter IC piping and a better weight distribution.

As seen there is a couple new problems regarding the In/outlet on the IC. it would fit very good in the front of the car, but now I will have to fabricate some new in/outlets and weld it on.

Also been making an oil catchtank, this will be having vacuum and AN16 inlet.

Got a Package of some Earl's
about 45 meters of hose
AN6
AN8
AN10
AN12
+ fittings

Next package will be the AN16 for radiator in rear and oilcatchtank, and rest of turbo lines

Made some fuel lines and mounted yblock, pumps, FPR and lines for fuelrail.

Good trick on how to make a clean cut and easily fit the fitting.

Time is running out and I have to go, but more updates to come!