Thread: CA 240sx 1990
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 12:24 AM   #1
daotdaot

Trader Rating: (0)
daotdaot is an unknown quantity at this point
CA 240sx 1990

i been taken care my 240sx since i bought it on 2013 never been drift and never been abuse. the dent you see in gas area that how i got it cuz the 1st owner old lady backed up on wall and the dent on the oil she have no idea where she got it. i daily the car 2013-2017 then i see all the dent i got to my work place i stop daily it i use it for friday going to work and weekend hang out with my friends. the reason i sell my 240sx planning to move in lake tahoe. if you have more question on the car send me some text msg on this # 310- 890-165six. not rushing to sell it and if you want to test drive it bring the cash on you.

-pinkslip in hand
-car run
-ac blow cold
-heater work
-tag expired december this year
-pass smog(2018)
-clean title

what i did to the car since i got it.

-spark plug ngk and nkg wires
-coolant reservoir
-chasebay clutch line
-clutch master
-clutch slave cylinder
-s14 sit
-isr short shifter
-headgasket (last year)
-redline mt-90 for transmission (last year)
-bc coilover
-cosmis racing xt-206r
-yokohama tire
-single gt exhaust isr
-isr upper control arm rear
-isr lower control arm rear
-viper keyless entry
-pignose lip

cons

-1st con crack dash on 2017 when i got this no crack.
-dent as you can see the picture
-surface rust
-drive side wont open with key someone try to steal it and missed up the key door.
-trunk paint start flicking in the inside( i didnt see when i bought this car its not same trunk door cuz of the paint all match)
-trunk key wont work cuz the plastic connect to the key door its broken you need to open on the under your sit.
-quarter size crack on rear bumper

you can sell all the picture on this link.
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...991609060.html

sorry for being noob to use this forum i try to put all the picture here but wont let me do it.

if i dont reply not really active on the forum please contact my # 310- 890-165six.

Last edited by daotdaot; 10-08-2019 at 12:12 AM..
daotdaot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links