View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 05:40 PM   #89
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Having basic freeflows out there in droves with easily obtainable chinese replicas of nismo pieces(bodywork, gauge setups, wheels, engine/suspension upgrades, etc) sounds like a recipe for a strong enthusiast fanbase.
fixed that for you.

on topic, i hope they build this car. i think it's neat. dunno if i can make a business case for it, though. a vast majority of "enthusiasts" don't buy new cars. they complain about how these types of cars don't exist, and then when a company does release one, they'll complain about how it's possible to spend the same amount of money on a 15 year old car and make it more capable. so. yeah.