View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 06:39 PM   #9
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
s14 fuel tanks for sure. there's an s14 fuel tank thread where everyone is wondering what to do in the future.
I found two part numbers that supercede the old ones, but they come up as discontinued if you ask Nissan Japan. But somehow the part number is still orderable if you ask Nissan outside of US and Japan.... so the mystery is where are these coming from?

I ordered 1 to see.... but I guess if the lead time is long, if it's orderable, and if the demand is there, I may do a separate thread just for parts that is currently not available (and there is existing high demand).

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1421 View Post
What about silvia aero bumper and Navan? Any word on those
I am able to order regular S13 Silvia K's front bumper, but not the aero bumper nor Navan. Navan is not genuine Nissan parts, so that's not something I can or will try to source.

But someone else already sells an aftermarket replica of the aero bumper, so I doubt anyone wants to pay 2x or more for the same thing.

Alex
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote