View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 02:08 PM   #100
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom N View Post
That wheel from turbo lab is a KTS wheel. It's what I have. Made 565hp With it.
Well sweet, that is some really impressive power from a turbo this size. I'm sure my 18G turbine wheel will hold me back a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom N View Post
I posted a dyno comparison from when we switched from a standard cast 20g wheel to the 7 blade billet wheel awhile back. I would have to look it up but at 15psi the Billet wheel made like 30-35 more hp if I remember correctly, with it being the only change. That wheel has a much larger face surface on the blade and flows a good 3lb/min more air than a standard 20g wheel. While still having the same inducer/exducer measurements.
That is a really impressive gain for just swapping the wheel. Would be interested to see those graphs if you've got them handy.