View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 11:32 AM   #257
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Do people even still drive up to GMR?
Nahh I think the great oil spill of 2001 took out the whole next generation of runners hahahaha jk jk

People did for a while, but I don't know anymore (at least as far as late-nights go). I haven't gone up in a very long time... having a job that starts in the morning makes it very hard. Back then, my day usually started at like 11a for work or school, so driving until 3am was much easier.

If people still go, I'd venture a guess that it's mostly early morning crew before the motorcycles come out.

The problem with late nights for a while was that... people would go there in the early evening and ruin the spot (being super loud, double laning, disrespecting the normal drivers / campers, etc.) So basically, by the time the late night crew would get there, the cops had already been called and are patrolling. Then boom, tickets tickets tickets.

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote