xschylerx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
xschylerx is on the path to ruinxschylerx is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Oh yeah I forgot about JUNKHOUSE
junkhouse was the shit.

Quote:
Ive always wondered... was there drama behind that? It seems like they never really acknowledge each other through social media since the split
no clue, so i won't guess. i know some still drive at USAIR together so make of that what you will??? idk.

Quote:
I think it's kind of wrong to just say it's Americans. I think it's just younger people nowadays (hence the name change for this thread) that want instant gratification. There's a certain white, unfinished fastback that always pops up in my IG feed with a sadboi caption about how the owner is unmotivated to finish the car....so why post a picture? Oh, the IG likes. That's why. When the buzz is there kids are all about it and when it fades away it's time to move on to a new chassis. The ZN6 community was like that, too.
this hits it right on the head, and because of that you lose almost anything that would've been considered a subculture. people want streetwear (namely supreme) because everyone has it now, not because nobody has it. same can be said with drifting, its all about how fast they can blow up on the gram. its not just us feeling the affects of this.
xschylerx is offline   Reply With Quote