View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 03:45 PM   #30
marc-s13

Trader Rating: (0)
marc-s13 is on a distinguished road
It's been a while since I've updated this. Gotten pretty busy with graduating school and summer starting, but still managed to get some work done.

In terms of the front brakes dragging, I'm pretty sure it was just the rust coming off of the rotors. Drove it around pretty recently and it was fine.

JUNE 2019
Car sat like this mid June.

JULY 2019
Got started on the rear 5 lug. Didn't take many pictures of this, but it was a pain getting those 4 bolts at the back. Hub was fully rusted on and an 8 pound sledgehammer wouldn't do anything, had to get the tool pictured in the first photo. Getting the caliper back on was also a pain in the ass.

Fitting the wheel.

Was finishing up the passenger side hub today. Couldn't get two of the four bolts out at the back, so I had to get creative.

Got it out.

All that's left to do is install the extended studs on the hub, put it on the car, put on the new rotor and caliper, and then the wheel. Then I'll fix my front camber, and get an alignment. Should be driving nice by then.

Little comparison, this is my car in late March (before the suspension) and last month (coilovers, front 5lug, r32 brakes, wheels).
marc-s13 is offline   Reply With Quote