View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 12:39 PM   #29
mmdb
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
mmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Loving this thread, and the work that went into making it. True, this is more of a NRR-type thread (that site is awesome, btw, I just got turned on to it recently), but I love that the community is moving towards real performance modification, not just 'this looks cool', or 'check out what i did for free'.

Makes me proud

Luke (Blu808) and I have been talking over making some CNC aluminium LCA's since we both have access to CNC machines and I have all the heim joints. We just need to come up with a final design (which has to address roll center, bump steer if possible, big angle kits, etc) ~ maybe this thread will help.
In respect to rear roll center adjustment, would you guys be making a set of rear spindles with the option of using spherical inserts and a z32 for type mount for the struts? I'd like to be able to use my z32 rear e-brake assembly as well.

To add to this thread, adding additional roll center adjustment for the rear (ie lower control arm) could possible hurt the rear geometry of the other arms. The best fix would be to replace the rear spindle to ensure that the arc movements remain unaltered.