View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 12:56 AM   #116
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorkelcoupe View Post
Still my favorite two-tone

I can't wait to see it together and painted with the GT aero. Any chance they'll get the right canards to you in time or just make some of your own?
haha rip two tone preservation

supposedly they'll be here when my hood arrives? shipped the incorrect ones they sent me back a couple weeks ago so hopefully... did take 6 months to get the aero so my hopes aren't too high hahaha

i was supposed to paint last week, but my friend doing the paint got called into work, so we put it off to this week. i picked up all the paint and supplies yesterday and then we set up our shitty cheap-o booth, which took FAR longer than expected. 420 staples and 69ft of tape later...

wiped the car down, masked it up, popped the primer open and realized they forgot to throw it on the mixer at the paint shop. tried to mix it by hand, but it was like arm wrestling the hulk and by then it was 10:15pm.

so we called it a night. need to reschedule again and now california has decided it's winter for real and it's supposed to rain for the next week and a half, which means painting isn't such a good idea without a proper setup, which i clearly don't have... man the anxiety is driving me insane such a tease being so close yet so far