View Single Post
Old 05-01-2002, 09:31 PM   #28
AceInHole
Autox Technician

Trader Rating: (0)
AceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfection
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FC3Sking @ April 30 2002,2:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When I listed my modifications, I listed all of them. the fact that whoever wrote the thing about brakes and springs arent go is merely trying to pick apart anything I said for the sake of doing so. I listed plenty of go, and have plenty of go in my car. I wrote everything else to complete my list of mods.

I generally don't telling people where I live, but since you are skeptical, I live in Upstate New York. I drag at Esta Safety Park in Cicero, and my best 1/4 ET has been a 12.5. I am on a team here and we have a few events a year at Watkins Glen, I don't know if anyone out there knows of it but it is a stop on the Winston Cup circuit, and a very famous race track. I have ran a few SCCA Solo II races in the street modified class as well.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
and your list isn't very complete, is it.

Meanwhile.... who are you autocrossing with?? I.E. what sanction?? &nbsp;I try to get to every solo II event I can within a few states. &nbsp;I'll be at the NER event up in Loudon this sunday. &nbsp;Who knows, maybe I'll run SM with Jeff just to run that class for a day, and maybe give myself a reason to stick the turbo in.
I've met a few people who drag in upstate NY, maybe I'll go with em next time and see how fast that 12 sec RX of yours really is.