View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 12:35 PM   #663
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
You don't have to read 476 pages of the report to read the Summary that occurs within the first few pages......like just about every single report ever produced by the IG.

And that in itself is the issue; you are 100% willing to take the word of a politician and because it aligns with your own opinion, you confirm it as fact (confirmation bias) instead of actually reading for a change and forming your own opinion.

I mean, you literally did exactly this not but 3 posts above by cherry picking various out of context statements from the article you posted because it matched your own narrative.....

The report clearly states no political bias or issues were found, yet, you decided that Graham, who is nary a part of the intelligence community with zero experience, over Horowitz with some 20 or whatever it is years of experience in intelligence

That is whats wrong with the country.....
And what I posted above your post is another problem.

Quit being sore losers.