View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 06:37 AM   #1
mwilloughby87
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
mwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to behold
FS:Garrett GT2871R, S14 SR20 Haltech PS1000, Wiring Specialties

Name: Matt
Items: See description
Price: See description for each item. Prices do NOT include shipping or paypal fees.

I am selling a Wiring Specialties Pro Series wiring harness for an S14 SR20DET into an S13 using Haltech Sport Series ECU. This is a brand new harness and hasn't been used yet as it has just been sitting around since receiving it. Pictures will be up for it once I get the ones for the Haltech. Looking to get 400 obo for the wiring harness.

Any other pics needs or questions, post in here or text me and I'll be glad to answer.

Not really looking for any trades unless you have Datsun parts sitting around.

Last edited by mwilloughby87; 07-27-2015 at 05:19 AM.. Reason: updated parts list.
mwilloughby87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links