View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 01:52 PM   #23
SilentSamurai8
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
SilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceOnesxWai View Post
Hey, im sorry if you felt mislead into the sale but I disclosed everything as much into detail with you in person. Listing the car, I had not expect anyone to come from far to buy the car so I did not detail every little thing into the thread as I expect them to come inspect the car. Ive literally talked to 30 potential buyers about the car so I apologize if I had mistakenly mixed you with someone else I had talked to.

Title transfer without a pink slip is a common thing, and we exchanged information including my ID xeroxed for you in the bill of sale. Anyone saying otherwise has not bought enough used cars to know.

The car is priced accordingly to the condition of the car. I dont feel any way bad for what I sold you as it was honestly it was my loss and your gain. If the car had everything addressed I would have listed it for $15k, but I did not have the time, patience, or urge to spend more into the car. If 27 year old 240s isnt your thing then theres a list of buyers that would still be interested in the car or you can part it for a profit.

You have my number, Ill be here if you need anything.

Lol
I barely even have time to respond to this in its entirety. Your "lose" is my gain? I can now confirm that the car needs a head gasket too by the way. Not to start talking about the condition of the trans. It is what it is, and I made the decision to buy it. However don't twist it into something it's not and say that you "disclosed everything", because you didn't. And I made my decision while not being privy to all info, but whatever. I just hate that you CONTINUE to be dishonest.

As for it being a 27-year-old 240sx......LOOK AT MY activation date...and I had one under BigBud before that. I've had numerous 240sx/Silvia's AND kept them in great shape while in my possession for over 10 years. I just sold an FD...I just sold an original 97' ITR on here in great condition. So don't act as if I'm a young newbie to a "27yo 240sx". You keep acting as if this thing is immaculate. You keep acting as if this thing is a steal and that the condition is typical for that price range and age. I guess our 69' Camero should be a rust bucket by now then. There are other SR powered 240sx on here for sale in similar condition for 7k and lower on Craigslist as well...minus the frame damage. But I digress

I only got it because my wife, who was with me at the time, was feeling nostalgic about the model and wanted a little project. You had what seemed like a well tuned, put together engine setup. That's it

Again...
SilentSamurai8 is offline   Reply With Quote