View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 06:28 AM   #47
k00laid83
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
k00laid83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great Easter. I just wanted to keep people updated. As of right now the number of people wanting a set of fittings is at 73. Just trying to get a whole number of fittings that I'll need before I put in my order. If I could get close to 100 that would be great that way I have enough for everyone. I installed these on my car on Friday and am testing everything to ensure everything works. Since installing a set of the test fittings I haven't had one leak. I let my car run for a while and have checked many times since installing them to see if anything was leaking. So far there hasn't been anything, I'll be taking out my car this morning and drive it around to see if any leaks become apparent.

Right now the fittings will be made of steel with zinc coating. I have yet to hear back from another shop with a reasonable quote. I'm basing the cost on the best quote I've received. These fittings are made locally in the USA.

If you're interested in a set please let me know as soon as you can in comments or in the messenger.

The set will be sold for $37 free shipping in the 48 states. I've upped the price to include paypal fees. I'll ship overseas but you will have to cover the shipping.

If you have any questions please let me know. I'll be providing my Google Pay information sometime next week to people who are interested in a set. The turn around time for the fittings is 3-4 weeks from the machine shop. Then a week or so for me to ship the fittings out.

Here are pics of the installation:
A shot of my homemade fittings before I started undoing my lines.

A shot of my homemade fittings I tig welded. Not the best but I'm still learning, they don't leak though lol.

Comparison shot with the homemade fittings.

Test fittings being installed.

Last edited by k00laid83; 12-13-2019 at 10:15 PM.. Reason: Fixing all of the photobucket issues
k00laid83 is offline   Reply With Quote