View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 03:12 AM   #133
84GTSR5
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Post pics of awesome paint jobs/colors. Stock paint or not stock paint. The point of this thread is to compile all the hottest paint colors under the sun.

Try and keep the chat to a minimum.

Also, try and actually post a pic of the color not just the name. Also post the color code if you have it.

I'll start it off with the most sweated, but never actually done, 240 color of all time.

Lavender Frost Metallic. LG1. 1989 OEM color. Coupe only.

^^^^Here you go Sir^^^^

Back in the Day when the body and paint where still Nice

Never really new the name of the color. People always asked me what color was it, and that they never really seen that color before. I always though is was silver-ish, thats what i kept telling people. But now i know.

At first i didn't really like it, but it grew on me. And i have only seen 1 other 240 with it but i was a Pignose.

84GTSR5 is offline   Reply With Quote