View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 08:01 PM   #2378
merlz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
^ They take me back to a time when every car had those clear tail lights and it ruined everything. Not sure i'll ever change my mind on them lol.

I was just having a browse on yahoo.jp (wish i didn't) and i'm beating the old 'nismo old logo price jump' drum again. But i find it so weird how high and how fast the prices are going.

The S-chassis market especially.
It's like people don't realize. People bought into s-chassis due to their affordability or their great value for money. This whole new wave of inflated 30yr old parts doesn't even appeal to the majority. Even for people like me that are 30+ yrs old, who have more disposable income now. I'm not touching this over priced shit.

Now i'm going to reminisce;
I really miss the time i explored looking for old car parts back in like 2008 onwards. Everything was at a great affordable price, the dollar was good (for us in aus), no one knew who Jesse Streeter was so the commission was cheap.