View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 04:00 AM   #16
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
StuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
Really I lost a bumper sale ? Cool story . And no I've never sold a set for 400 get out of here with that bs , I just got another pm asking for the valances. Show me a Bnib set right now !!!! You can't !!! My part my price kick rocks
Yes you did lose out on a bumper sale, not because of your pricing but because of your crappy attitude. I bet you'd find people are way more chill when you aren't being passive-aggressive in all your for sale posts. You'll figure it out eventually buddy.

Here's a link to that thread where you "sold" these same valences in May:
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=565586

Like I said I thought you already sold this exact BNIB set of valences, apparently it wasn't for $400 but that's not really my fault when you butcher the English language in your butthurt-fueled edit now, is it? Merry Christmas, hopefully people can overlook your overwhelming douchebaggery and buy those parts off you.

Now if you'll excuse me I've got rocks to kick
StuckeyOG is offline   Reply With Quote