View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 10:32 AM   #6
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
and you mentioned above about your dislike using urethane and heim joints from your S13 experience. im curious... what is it about both that you dislike so much? my S13 hatch is currently all heim joints and urethane bushings and i have zero qualms with any of my suspension setup (outside of the driveline noise from the rear subframe which i will remedy one day). ive driven a low mileage S13 Silvia a friend owns and the suspension slop is just god awful. not sure why youd be ok with that?
For me its the road noise. Most of us are not driving our cars in a manner where the extra 1-2mm of bushing deflection will even be noticeable or be much of a disadvantage. I'm in the process of removing all the poly and heim joints in my s14 for new rubber Nismo bushings.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote