View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 01:45 PM   #21
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky_180 View Post
^what???????????

none of that answered any of my questions, but thanks..
perhaps you missed what i thought was the rather obvious inherent step of driving the car onto the wood/low profile ramp to gain additional vertical clearance.

edit:
and i hope you know you shouldn't be jacking from your frame rail. use the stock jacking points. 4 spots designated on the bottom pinch welds. crossmember for the front and differential for the rear.

the real problem is getting to the front cross member. none of the standard low profile aluminum "racing" jacks can really get there under zilvia low + aero conditions. the only one i can think of that might stand a chance is

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/215446-reco...ml#post2339682
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote