View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 09:30 PM   #7
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
BigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNISA JECS View Post
I dont even think you can get them from there, best bet is to call up a place that cleans injectors and ask them if you can buy some.
Rc engineering will clean injectors, and from what I have been told is that I need to get them from the manufacturer.

Can I use the sr20det injector caps on the q45 injectors? I've been told that there are variances but I don't see why it matters since the inlet boss diameters are the same, (or so I've been told).

I have a local E85 gas station down the street from my house and I wanted to put these 370cc injectors in, I burned up my stock 270cc injectors from a high duty cycle so I'm going to try something a little different with my NA/KA setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealNighthog View Post
They hold the lower o rings in.
I am confused by this answer just because the lower ring is mounted higher on the injector than where the pintle cap is located.

Location of pintle cap..

Location of the O ring.

Last edited by BigVinnie; 01-25-2009 at 09:51 PM..
BigVinnie is offline   Reply With Quote