View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 07:42 AM   #107
boosted98gst
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
boosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to boosted98gst
I went to the street life tour thing this past weekend and had a good time, just did not end up meeting up or talking with anyone( guess i am a bit shy) either way I did not end up driving my 240 because of it being taken apart, but I am going down south and picking up another s13 so I will be still in the game, I can care less where we meet or what girls are going to be their cuz I could really care less, all I really am interested is the cars and meeting new nissan guys local, either way I will be leaving sunday and coming back somtime next week , I will keep checking back and seeing if you guys found a spot yet, and yes I can not believe they let some of the girls work their.
boosted98gst is offline   Reply With Quote