View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 05:05 PM   #28
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
A few people have replied to this already but it really depends on your ALIGNMENT!

Some people can run 9.5"+ wide with low offsets and a 245/40/18, with just a roll but they are running 3*+ of camber.
to both you and s0apgun thanks for the advice, i have no problem cutting banging and rolling the fenders of the inside of the wheel wells. I'm not asking just to have a insane fitment, i track my car not only drift but grip also so to much negativa camber and all that isn't really something i would like to have to do... but like s0ap said earlier, more camber cause of the low height which i don't plan on being slammed either so i can try and work around that... i was planning on doing a x9.5 +15 all around but the most i have seen without a pull with those are F225/R235... that's why i'm asking maybe for a better size/offset combination for my goal maybe somebody had a good advice

thanks guys!
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote