View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 02:30 PM   #2819
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiSleepyEyes View Post
all of this custom fab stuff is blowing my mind, i need to get my ass in gear with my car. what is a decent welder for beginners?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dato View Post
I bought my welder from home depot a Lincoln hd3200 for me it's good cant complain. I weld all type of stuff.. But if u got cash and want to weld thick material get a tig welder
The problem is that you'll need 220V power for any decent TIG. The 110V Lincoln/Miller/Hobarts are great for car stuff, since we rarely need to weld anything as thick as 1/8" and can work with steel. Get whatever you can afford and have power for.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote