View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 01:50 PM   #610
Swerv13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Swerv13 will become famous soon enoughSwerv13 will become famous soon enoughSwerv13 will become famous soon enough
ok i have been real busy but now i can post a few recent projects....

this first one is a 32 ford coupe we are building at the shop. This is our prototype/mule car for the beginning of a production of 32s to be kicked off. this chassis will be tested with several different powertrains....including a diesel duramax engine. alot of options come into mind with that setup.

I helped with the frame boxing, mounts, and even some sheet metal work. i had little experience with sheet metal before all of this, but at this shop i will have alot.

the engine was placed to simulate loads and such while finishing the frames structual rigity.

here is the rear end.....inboard disk brakes! this is a pretty sweet setup.

front and rear suspension/engine mounts are all tacked in during mockup....looks good?

All welded in....good welds but they will be cleaned up for bondo and paint for a seamless frame.

all the panels are tacked, now its ready for the body expert!

ok frame is all finished and the first engine to run this 32 is in. alot of chrome for my taste, but i think the horsepower numbers should cancel that out?

wheels and tires mounted now we are just waiting for the body!

ok i have more to post, ill do that asap!