Thread: Red RB25 S13
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 10:42 AM   #65
Ka24Power
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Ka24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
Awesome build, digging the engine bay! The comment about doing it the right way, but taking longer and the satisfaction afterwards is spot on. Very commendable, I can totally relate. If you change your mind about reverting back to n62 maf, pm me. I'll send you a nice one I have I'm not using for shipping cost to help out a member that appreciates this chassis and is doing things right! Keep it up man, can't wait to see more!!
Dude thank you so much for the offer! I don’t think it will be necessary though.

I started the car with the honeycomb cell in the intake and it made a massive change to the MAF reading. The correct amount of air being metered put the map 6 load cells higher. The tuner did his best to work around my setup on the dyno and had to make some out of the ordinary changes to the voltage curve as a result. I played around with the curve to get the car driving a little, bit I don’t trust that all my issues will be resolved and I’m hesitant to book a re tune.

So, I decided to stop trying to make the PFC work and I’m going to pick up a Haltech platinum pro plugin this afternoon. I’m going to miss the PFC hand controller on the dash but I’m excited to take advantage of the extra features Haltech offers.

If anyone needs a PFC and Datalogit for their RB25 send me a message and we can work something out!
Ka24Power is offline   Reply With Quote