View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 07:23 PM   #1317
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by rv_zenki View Post
Sorry to be off topic but how do you like the 1j up front for track usage? how does the handling feel? Did you have a KA or SR in it before to compare? Also,
does it stay cool?
So coming from a 420whp SR to a 450whp 1JZ, you can tell a difference. You dont notice the weight as much as you would think, though there is certainly a difference. I'm not sure if I'm a good enough driver to notice it being a bad thing.

The torque down low and torque up top is much better which pulls out of corners better.

It does stay cool, but it was a very conscious effort to build the cooling system efficiently enough to keep it cool and be mindful of under hood temps. I'm really happy with how it all turned out honestly.